Cavendish View Cottage, newly built, is a perfect location for your PEI getaway, in the heart of Cavendish, one of the top tourist destinations on the Island. Well equipped and in a peaceful location, but with adventures awaiting just minutes away! It is a private cottage with its own large lawn, in a quiet subdivision, yet only steps from Avonlea village, Shining Waters, Eagles Glenn Golf Course and other top attractions!
Cavendish Beach, on the north shore of Prince Edward Island
Whether you are an Anne fan, an avid golfer, a restaurant enthusiast or looking for amusements for your children, Cavendish has it all. Or maybe you want a quiet getaway, to explore the National Park or to feel the white sands of the north shore between your toes, then Cavendish View Cottage is the place for you.
Fully equipped kitchen including:
- Full size fridge
- Bedroom 1- queen bed
- Bedroom 2- double/single bunk
- Folding cot available
- 2 bedrooms – sleeps 1-4 adults comfortably but can accommodate 6 people
- Open concept living room/dining/kitchen
- Full bathroom
- Laundry facilities- washer and dryer
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Free wifi
- Wrap around deck
- Park pass valued at $78 will be available for use (free entry into the National Park including Cavendish Beach)
Please contact us for rates and reservations here!
Shining Waters - Water Park & More
Flowers and Fauna